The tan outer-case and black aluminum-anodized inner-tank adds class and sophistication to the classic white paraffin baths that have been in the market for decades! Think rich cherry woods, dark granite surfaces and plush, decadent furniture – the new Tan Therabath feels like an extension of the stylized office you have already created to comfort your clients.
|The Tan Therabath (Model TB6 TAN) ships with a Limited Lifetime Warranty - an extension over the current 5 year warranty shipping with the standard Therabath Model TB6 units. Available in your choice of scents.
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness
caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in
rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within
the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable,
safe, and reliable.
||ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an "always safe" temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126 to 132 degrees Fahrenheit. Two internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot. In addition, the unit safely runs 24 hours per day (we say it's safer than your refrigerator!) so that it is ready to combat pain when the user is!
MANUFACTURING & QUALITY STANDARDS
- DEEP IMMERSION 6 - 9 LB. WAX CAPACITY -
up to 25% deeper than previous models
- ANODIZED BLACK ALUMINUM TANK -
lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE -
even during the initial melt cycle!
- INTEGRATED HANDLES -
ease transport in the home, clinic or office
- 110V (Model TB6TAN)
INCLUDED IN BOX
- Made in the USA since 1962
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/etL electrical safety rated -
the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe
- Rugged construction – built to last
Inside - 11.4" L x 6.75" W x 5.8" D
Outside - 14.3" L x 8.2" W x 7.5" D
- Please refrain from using harsh chemicals to clean the tank — use only a mild detergent or soft cloth. Cleaners containing bleach or ammonia may damage the anodized aluminum tank.
- For Paraffin Bath, California customers only: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Quick Start Guide, click here.
Troubleshooting Guide, click here.
Hygiene Facts, click here.
Set-up and Cleaning Video:
Therabath Tan Units